Below are various online resources that may come in handy. Click on a category below to view the resources.
Donate to ANDPAC
Your donation to ANDPAC helps support candidates for federal office who are pro-nutrition, food and health.
The easiest and most direct way to get involved in political action with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is to make a contribution to ANDPAC. There are several ways to do this:
- Respond to a personal letter or phone call (checks and credit cards accepted).
- Include a contribution when renewing your Academy membership.
- Visit the ANDPAC booth at the annual Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo™ (FNCE®).
- Donate to ANDPAC during the Public Policy Workshop.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation was established in 1966 and is the only charitable organization devoted exclusively to promoting nutrition and dietetics. The Foundation exists as the philanthropic arm of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Read the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics article “Advancing the Dietetics Profession through the Foundation’s Philanthropy” to learn more about the history of the Foundation.
The Foundation’s Mission
Through philanthropy, empower current and future food and nutrition practitioners to optimize global health.
The Foundation’s Vision
A world where all people thrive through the transformative power of food and nutrition.
- Integration of research, professional development and practice to stimulate innovation and discovery
- Collaborations to solve the greatest food and nutrition challenges now and in the future
- System-wide impact throughout the food, well-being and health care sectors
- Elimination of all forms of malnutrition globally
- Expansion of workforce capacity, capability and the contribution of food and nutrition practitioners
- Accountability through transparency and fiduciary responsibility
Fruits & Veggies: More Matters – Resources to encourage the increased intake of fruits and vegetables. Go
Today’s Diet and Nutrition Magazine – A magazine for Food, Fitness, and Well-Being. Go
Tufts University Nutrition Navigator – Designed to help you sort through a large volume of nutrition information and find accurate, useful and trustworthy information quickly. Go
Vegetarian Resource Group – Non-profit organization with resources on vegetarian nutrition. Go
American Diabetes Association – Go
American Heart Association – Go
Center for Disease Control and Prevention – Go
Commission for Dietetic Registration – Go
Department of Health and Human Services Healthfinder – Go
National Food Service Management Institute – Go
National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases – Go
Nutrition.gov – Go