The Mississippi Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (MS-AND) and the Louisiana Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (LAND) will host a Weight Management Virtual Symposium on Friday, September 16th from 9:30am-5:00pm. This event will offer 6 hours of continued education (pending approval by CDR) and is open to all members of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, non-members, and students!
Topics on the agenda include:
- Preventing Malnutrition in Weight Loss by Malindi Vink, MPH, RD, LDN
- Weight Management ≠ Weight Bias by Connie Diekman, M.Ed., RD, CSSD, LD, FADA, FAND
- Youth in Crisis: Weighty issues in obesity prevention by Aida Miles, EdD, MMSc, RDN, LD, CSP, FAND
- Plant Based Strategies in Adult Weight Management by Linda Arpino, MA, RDN,CDN,FAND
- And more!
Register for the symposium here!
- Academy Members – $50.00
- Non-Academy Members – $100.00
- Students – $20.00